The cottage " the Audembertine " is located in the village of Audembert 5 km from Wissant and beaches.
This villa , built on a hill can accommodate up to 8/9 people.
- Ground floor: entrance hall with fitted wardrobes, lounge with fireplace , dining room , kitchen , pantry, separate WC, 1 master bedroom (140 cm) with en suite shower room . Terrace, garden furniture , boules
- Floor: separate WC, 1 master suite (bed 160 cm) with private bathroom , 3 bedrooms (2 X bed 160 cm and 1 X two beds 90 cm) and 1 bathroom separate .
- Basement: 3 car garage . Possibility of parking in front of the cottage .
- Download the list of equipment at your disposal
Audembert is a small village of 450 inhabitants located on the Opal Coast, between Calais and Boulogne sur Mer, between Cap Gris Nez and Cap Blanc Nez.
Audembert is located
- 10 minutes from the TGV station in Calais ( Frethun )
- 1 H 20 Lille
- 3H Paris
- Brussels 2H.
Take à look at our vidéos. click Here.
Tarif / Planning
Price according to season. Price per week.
- Mid season: the first half of April to the first half of June
and the second fortnight of September to late October : € 670 / week
- High season : the last fortnight of June to the first half of September : 970 € / week
- Other requests : contact us.
- Cleaning: 65 € *
- Hire of sheets , pillowcases , duvet cover : 10 € / person.
- linen rental ( dishcloths and bath towels ): 5 € / adult
Accommodation deposit : - Check or cash : € 400
Deposit for Cleaning: - Check or cash : € 60 *
Charges: electricity and water : varies according to season.
Winter : 45 € / week
Summer: 25 € / week
Winter: 1 November to 30 April. Summer: from May 1 to October 30
* Cleaning is to be borne by the tenant before his departure, is charged to the owner upon payment of € 65 from the tenant (planned beforehand )